Looking for Great Bay Area Movers?
Moving. It’s one of the most stressful things someone can do. It’s a disruption to routines, it takes time and money and involves that dreaded thing called packing. To reduce stress, look on the bright side, do plenty of advance planning and find the best Bay Area Movers to make your move smooth and successful.
How to Find the Best Bay Area Movers
First, plan for your move as far in advance as possible. Don’t leave this to the last minute. Consider all aspects required to get ready.
- How long have they been in business?
- Are they licensed?
- Are they insured?
- What do their reviews look like? Can they give you some references to call?
- Will the moving crew wrap and protect furniture to prevent any damage?
- How many crew members will be on the job and how long will the loading process take?
- Do they have any needed special experience such as dealing with stairways and elevators?
What Will a Quality Walnut Creek Moving Companies Do?
When you select a professional Walnut Creek moving company, they will provide the following:
- A thorough walk-through of your home so that they know what needs to go, what items will need to be disassembled, items needing extra protection and items that may be harder to move due to size, shape or weight. You’ll also need to identify the items that will not be going on the truck.
- An inventory of all your belongings, to arrive at a complete and accurate estimate of the bulk and weight of your move. That should include your storage areas, garage, tool shed, etc.
- They will identify fees for packing (if you want them to do packing for you.) Be sure to ask about their packing experience and packing crew size.
- They will work with you on your desired moving schedule.
- They will give you a moving contract (never sign a blank contract) which will include the estimated costs.
Moving Mistakes to Avoid
- Don’t think you can do it yourself.
- Don’t fail to give your selected Walnut Creek moving company enough time to meet your schedule.
- Don’t forget to consider your pets and your plants.
- Don’t fail to identify (and label) where you want things to go in your new home.
Select the Best Bay Area Movers for Your Move
Call the professionals at Magic Moving, an expert Walnut Creek, CA local and long-distance moving company for the best service possible. They’ll give you a free quote on all your moving and storage needs.