Most Popular U.S. Long-Distance Moving Destinations
People move to new cities for various reasons, whether to pursue education, career, relationships, or simply a change of pace. Among individuals and families hiring long distance movers, the most popular municipalities to which they relocate include:
- New York City. The Big Apple remains one of the best places for young artists and professionals seeking career opportunities, culture, and a lively community.
- Los Angeles, CA. Los Angeles combines a laid back West Coast sensibility with myriad career opportunities in everything from medicine, to market research, to entertainment.
- San Francisco, CA. Its mild climate, rich cultural life, and booming tech industry continue to make the Bay Area a compelling, in-demand, and expensive place to live.
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX. Lately dubbed the “Silicon Prairie,” this metropolitan area is fast becoming a competitor for San Francisco among young professionals.
- Atlanta, GA. Low cost of living and thriving job market makes this southern city a prime destination.
- Las Vegas, NV. “Sin City’s” hospitality and tourism industries are once again going strong.
- Phoenix, AZ. Foreclosures during the recession have given way to a housing boom in this arid city.
- Seattle, WA. Art and music lovers frequently find themselves gainfully employed in Seattle.
- Chicago, IL. Despite low hiring, new Chicago residents continue to benefit from lower living costs and thriving culture in the Windy City.
- Denver, CO. The “Mile High City” combines a nature-loving environment with a robust economy.
[See Also: 5 Budgeting Tips for Moving Affordably]
Get Packing and Moving Help from a Reliable Moving Company
To which cities – in the U.S. or beyond – have you dreamed of moving? If you’re seeking interstate moving and storage services need look no further than Magic Moving. To learn what sets us apart as a residential moving company, check out our testimonials then give us a call today at 877-246-2442 for a free moving quote!