Is Hiring a Bay Area Furniture Moving Company Worth It?
Without a doubt, YES. Furniture moving companies can guarantee both the safety of your furniture and the time frame of the move. Packing and getting ready to move can be a ridiculously stressful experience, especially if you face the added responsibilities of securing a truck and loading and unloading everything yourself. Professional movers not only save you time, but they also give you back a sense of calm and peace of mind, so you can concentrate on the transition.
Consider these 5 advantages of hiring residential moving companies.
1. Injury avoidance. Odds are, you have some (many?) heavy pieces of furniture. If you aren’t accustomed to lifting heavy objects, you could incur serious injury trying to lug these pieces from your old place to your new place.
2. Decrease chance of furniture damage. Professional movers know how to wrap and carry furniture, so that it won’t get damaged during the course of your move.
3. Save time. Professionals can finish the same job in half of (or even a third of) the time it might take you, even with the help of friends and family.
4. Furniture placement. Professional moving companies don’t just plop your furniture wherever it will fit in your new home. They can also move large items into the rooms where you will use them and position them perfectly.
5. Reduce moving costs. Paying for the appropriate “DIY” packaging materials can be costly. When you hire a moving company, you need to buy fewer packing materials. You also free up more time, which you can theoretically reinvest into your business to rack up more billable hours.
Get Your Magic Moving & Storage Quote Today
For help making the moving journey simple, fun and logistically easy, contact the team at Magic Moving & Storage today to discuss your needs and moving dates. Call (877) 246-2442 or fill out our online moving quote for a FREE estimate for your next move.