Trying to Decide if You Should Hire San Ramon Movers Now or Later?
So, you’ve decided to move! Well, join the crowd. More than 11% of the U.S. population moves every year. In California alone, 11 million people moved into or out of the state between 2006 and 2016. But that’s just a fraction of the total California residential moves because most moves are in-state. When the time comes, choose a San Ramon moving company you can trust with your precious household possessions.
Reasons to Consider Moving in the Winter Months
According to the moving industry, the biggest moving season of the year is the period of May 1 to Labor Day. It’s natural because many families with children relocate during this time to avoid conflicts with school attendance. But, if you are fortunate enough to be able to choose when to move, you should consider moving during the Winter months. Check out these reasons, then call your San Ramon movers for a great Winter (or anytime) move.
- Since many moves occur in the Summer, demand simply pushes the moving prices higher, so you can save money by moving in the Winter months when the demand is lower.
- During the winter months, there will be more available schedule flexibility so a better selection of moving dates will be available. San Ramon moving companies can help you pick the pick-up and delivery dates that work best for you.
- Because moving companies are generally less busy in the Winter months, your chosen San Ramon moving company is better poised to provide even more time and attention to your move preparations.
- Traffic conditions often slow down a bit during winter, so your driving will be safer and less congested. And, if you are moving from an apartment or condo, you won’t have to compete as much for building access and parking during the move.
- You won’t have to sweat the summer heat as you handle all the packing and moving chores.
- Real estate is usually cheaper during the Winter months, so you can get a better buy in your new location.
Moving Mistakes to Avoid
- Don’t pack improperly. Get the right San Ramon movers to pack your goods safely and securely.
- Don’t move unsafe items such as chemicals and fuel.
- Don’t move perishable foods.
- Don’t forget to save out any Winter necessities (if needed.)
Select the Best Bay Area Movers for Your Move
Select the right mover that you can trust. Contact the moving pros at Magic Moving, expert Bay Area movers. They’ll provide personal and attentive service to make your move great. Get a free quote for moving and storage services.