Danville Movers Can Move You to This Great Location!
If moving to a new city strikes fear into your heart, pause, take a deep breath and fear not! Moving is a fact of life for most people, so consider it an exciting new adventure. As author Rachel Wolchin humorously said, “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.” Since you are likely looking for a great place to live, put Danville, CA at the top of your list. Of course, choose an expert Danville moving company to help make your adventure pleasant and successful.
Why Choose Danville, CA?
Danville, fondly called the “Heart of the San Ramon Valley,” is highly regarded as a desirable family-friendly city. Money Magazine included Danville in its list of best small cities. WalletHub ranked Danville among the top 10 places to live among 254 California cities evaluated.
Wallet Hub ranked cities based on 21 family-friendly characteristics including the number of attractions, medical services, and employment. Danville ranked:
- Among the lowest for percentage of households at poverty level.
- Among the lowest for violent crime. (Danville was ranked as the safest city in California in 2018.)
- Danville boasts a thriving business community, providing a solid and growing tax base to provide funds for city improvements. The business environment offers a broad range of industries and employment opportunities and an environment conducive to attracting and retaining skilled workers. Danville has a low unemployment rate.
- Danville has delightful weather, typifying a desirable Mediterranean climate with hot and dry summers and mild and short winters (300-plus sunny days a year.)
- Public schools in Danville are highly rated.
Choose from quality Danville moving companies to get you into this great community.
Fun Places to Visit in Danville
The quality of life is excellent in Danville with a lot to see and do. Here are just a few:
- The Museum of the San Ramon Valley in the heart of downtown Danville, located at the restored 1891 Southern Pacific Depot.
- The Blackhawk Museum, a beautiful two-story museum featuring 50 classic vintage and rare automobiles.
- Mount Diablo is a nearby mountain range that offers hiking and great views.
- The Village Theater and Art Gallery.
- The Danville Farmers’ Market.
Get here comfortably with reliable Danville movers. Then when you get settled, all these and more are here for your enjoyment.
Make Your Best Danville Moving Company Decision
Plan your move with confidence. Call Magic Moving and Storage, serving Danville, the Bay Area and beyond with over 100,000 relocations since 1990. We offer quality, trust and professionalism that you can rely-on for a great moving experience.